Yodlee. Innovation Applied.
Yodlee created the industry’s most scalable and robust personal finance data platform for powering innovation in financial services. Used by over 700 leading financial institutions and companies and more than 50 million consumers, Yodlee’s best-in class solutions remove the friction from financial management, delivering a more insightful, interactive, and actionable experience for consumers while delivering revenue, retention, and engagement for financial providers.
At Yodlee, we believe in a more informed consumer. Access to one’s complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike.
Anil Arora – President and CEO
- Anil Arora has been President and CEO of Yodlee since 2000. Under his leadership, Yodlee has been a disruptive catalyst for creativity and ingenuity in the financial industry by collaborating with leading financial institutions, entrepreneurs and Fintech developers to build and distribute data-driven financial apps used by millions of consumers and small businesses all over the world. Today, Anil is helping Yodlee lead the charge in driving the global consumerization of financial data to create a more financially informed generation and ultimately a stronger global economy.
Anil has extensive experience building some of the world’s most recognized brands at companies like General Mills, Kraft, and Gateway, as well as innovating new market strategies, and increasing the lifetime customer value for companies in a variety of industries.
Mike Armsby – CFO
- Mike Armsby is Chief Financial Officer, responsible for leading Yodlee’s financial operations and working with the executive team to develop, drive, and execute financial strategies. Previously, he served as CFO of View, Inc. – formerly Soladigm, a leading manufacturer of dynamic glass for buildings – where he helped scale the company into commercial production and raised over $150 million in company financing through two equity rounds and both state and venture debt financing. Mike’s professional experience spans 20 years and includes positions at Price Waterhouse, Bain & Company, Synopsys (SNPS) and the position of CFO for PowerLight. At PowerLight, Armsby managed a successful sale of the company to SunPower (SPWR) where he continued to integrate the businesses and drive significant growth as Vice President of Finance.
Mike holds a master in business administration from Harvard University and a bachelor of science in economics from the Wharton School of Finance from the University of Pennsylvania.
Joseph Polverari – Chief Strategy & Development Officer; Managing Director, Yodlee Interactive
- As Chief Strategy & Development Officer and Managing Director of Yodlee Interactive, Joe Polverari is focused on making the Yodlee platform available everywhere that value can be created by entrepreneurs, partners, and developers to build digital financial apps and services. A member of Yodlee’s executive management team since 2000, Joe brought with him considerable experience in multinational strategic, transactional and operational initiatives in the financial services and enterprise software and services markets.
Prior to joining Yodlee, Joe was with Pandesic LLC, an e-commerce platform provider and joint venture between Intel Corporation and SAP AG, where he held several positions, including Chief Operating Officer. Joe was Senior Vice President and Associate General Counsel at InsWeb Corporation, an online insurance marketplace, where he had primary responsibility for the company’s initial public offering. He was also Director and Senior Business Counsel at Seagate Software, Inc.
Joe is a graduate of the Stanford Graduate School of Business Executive Program, holds a Juris Doctorate and degree in Economics from Santa Clara University and holds a Certificate from the Graduate Institute of International and Comparative Law in Geneva, Switzerland.
Bill Parsons – Chief Customer Officer
- Bill Parsons is responsible for Yodlee’s Global Field Operations. In this capacity he is responsible for achieving Yodlee’s revenue and customer adoption objectives across its suite of digital applications. Prior to joining Yodlee, Bill worked at Oracle/PeopleSoft for over 9 years in a variety of roles, including; VP West Region CRM Sales, and VP North America, CRM Product Specialist Sales for the Commercial and Public Sector markets. In addition, Bill also ran PeopleSoft’s Global Alliances and Channels operation, and was VP & General Manager for PeopleSoft’s Application Hosting business.Before joining PeopleSoft, Bill worked at Sun Microsystems in a number of capacities, driving sales and business development for Sun’s Java and Solaris technologies. Bill also spent 15 years at Unisys as a Regional Sales Manager, and Director of Product Management.
Bill holds a Bachelor of Science Degree, Business and Marketing, from San Diego State University.
Tim O’Brien – Senior Vice President, Operations and Information Security
- As Senior Vice President of Operations and Information Security, Tim O’Brien is responsible for the scalability, reliability, performance, and security of Yodlee’s world-class, cloud-based financial data platform for global money management. Tim has extensive experience in Information Technology working in the finance, computer, and telecommunications industries. Prior to joining Yodlee, Tim was Vice President at VerticalOne responsible for Data Center operations and delivery of aggregation services to clients and end users. Additional responsibilities at VerticalOne included Customer Service and all aspects of security for products and services. Prior, Tim was Director of Technical Support at Equifax where he managed the Information Technology infrastructure for financial services operations as well as new client implementations. He also served as Director of Network Services for an international telecommunications company where he built Points of Presence in 10 countries and a worldwide network. Tim also spent 7 years at Digital Equipment Corporation as an Information Systems Manager and Consultant.
Tim has a B.S. degree in Business Administration from Stonehill College along with certifications in telecommunication technologies.
Thomas Hempel – Senior Vice President, Engineering
- As Senior Vice-President of Engineering, Thomas Hempel is in charge of the technical architecture, design and implementation of all our products. He is also responsible for all aspects of our data collection and analysis infrastructure. Thomas enjoys creating scalable, highly productive, distributed teams and helping them deliver great products. Prior to Yodlee, Thomas was a Senior Engineering Director at NetApp, where he developed a highly successful SaaS self-service support automation application, led the introduction of a new generation of build, test and publishing tools, and spearheaded the consolidation of NetApp’s data centers by leading the drive into virtualization and internal cloud technology. Thomas was also VP of Engineering at Epiphany, where he transformed the organization by automating all testing and introducing agile development, while developing the email, telephony and patended model based testing subsystems for Epiphany’s CRM. He also served as President and Co-Founder of CoreTek and was a Director at Computer Curriculum Corporation (CCC) developing computer-aided instruction systems.
A native of Germany, Thomas speaks three languages and is a Board Member at Art in Action in Menlo Park, CA, for whom he designed their online courseware. Thomas has a Bachelor of Arts from Stanford University.
Eric Connors – Senior Vice President, Products
- As Senior Vice President of Products, Eric is responsible for building out the Yodlee product strategy across the entire Yodlee solutions suite, executing on the Yodlee vision and delivering world-class products. Eric brings 15+ years leadership experience in both product management and product development, including bringing seven break-through software products from conception to market, resulting in use by over 5,000 customers. Previously, Eric led International Strategy for one of Oracle’s application product lines, where his team established the roadmap, investment levels, and priorities necessary to meet the application needs of international customers. This included applications supporting 34 countries in 22 languages. He also held roles at PeopleSoft and as Product Manager for Campbell Software, a 50-person enterprise software company that was later acquired by SAP. He began his career as a business software consultant in the IT department at Gap, Inc.
Eric has a Bachelor of Science in Management from the Pennsylvania State University, and a Master of Business Administration from the Wharton School.
Arun Anur – Senior Vice President, Services
- As Senior Vice President, Services, Arun Anur brings 20+ years of industry experience in the consulting/technology industry with proven success in creating, managing, and growing, domestic and international customer relationships. Arun is responsible to manage global services, which does all deployments and support of Yodlee solutions across all of our customers. Prior to Yodlee, Arun spent 12 years at Oracle Corporation, most recently as Regional Vice President of consulting, managing the Oracle Consulting group for the West Coast (U.S. and Canada) – an annual business of $100M+ P&L. While at Oracle, Arun was the executive sponsor for sales and delivery of many key, large-scale engagements.
Arun holds a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering from Kansas State University and a Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial & Production Engineering from BMSCE, India.
Arjun Singh – Managing Director, Asia
- Arjun Singh heads up Yodlee’s growing India Operations, overseeing the large development center in Bangalore, and spearheading international growth in the region. With 25+ years experience running and growing businesses, Arjun has played senior roles at Aon Hewitt in Asia, WNS in India and the UK, ABN AMRO Bank in Amsterdam, GE Capital Information Services, and ANZ Grindlays Bank in Delhi and Melbourne. Under Arjun’s leadership, the Yodlee India operation has grown to over 600 employees, with expansive international sales growth.
Arjun has an MBA from IIM Calcutta, and a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from IIT, Bombay. He is an avid sportsmen, and also actively involved with community service. He is at present a Trustee with OM Foundation School, an inspirational school for under privileged children in Delhi.