Increase Sales by Simplifying Your Account Opening Process
Providing a seamless, easy account opening process is key to acquiring new customers, decreasing user abandonment, and increasing revenue. Yet many financial institutions and fintech providers aren’t sure how to accelerate the account opening process across their digital channels without taking on additional risk.
During a recent webinar focused on Account Opening hosted by Envestnet | Yodlee and Avoka, the speakers discussed how you can create a truly frictionless account opening process and verify consumers’ accounts faster – with lower risk and less transaction fraud than traditional methods. By enabling a single online session for account opening and funding, instead of multiple integrations that take place behind the scenes, you can vastly accelerate the onboarding process.
Speeding onboarding doesn’t mean you have to increase risk. With a solution that includes Envestnet® | Yodlee’s ® Account Verification API, you can mitigate fraud and operational risk in the online account opening process. After consumers enter their online banking credentials, they receive instant access to financial data, confirming the existence of an account and verifying the account balance in seconds.
To learn more about simplifying the account opening process, attend the on-demand webinar, Creating a Frictionless Account Opening Experience, hosted by Envestnet | Yodlee and Avoka.
- Learn best practices for effectively designing and delivering a comprehensive online account opening process
- Overcome digital challenges to improve the overall customer experience
- Easily onboard new users, add financial accounts, and obtain real time account verification
- Create a secure environment for customer onboarding
- Instantly confirm account ownership and balances through connections to top financial institutions
Join us as we discuss the challenges financial institutions and fintech providers face when bringing in new customers through digital portals, and how to increase customer adoption, retention, and overall success.