Leveraging Yodlee’s API
Yodlee’s API provides access to the most robust financial data and insights available and powers financial innovation for over 40 million consumers and more than 600 financial institutions and companies around the globe.
The Yodlee Aggregation Engine has access to tens of thousands of financial institutions and portals through a mix of direct feeds and gathering directly from source sites. This engine forms the basis for all Yodlee products and is constantly being monitored and improved.
View Sample Data Fields:
- Bank Account and Transaction Data (including checking, savings, and CDs accounts); includes balance on account and transaction dates and descriptions
- Credit and Debit Card Account, Statement and Transaction Data; includes balances and transaction dates and descriptions
- Investment Account, Holdings, and Transaction Data
- Loan Account, Statement, and Transaction Data
- Insurance Account Data (including insurance mutual funds and insurance annuities)
- Rewards Program Data