Consumers are more likely to meet their saving goals with tools that help automate their savings and visualize their progress. Save for a Goal empowers consumers by automating their savings to meet milestones and time-based goals–whether it’s a specific purchase or preparing for a rainy day, college, or retirement.
With Save for a Goal, consumers can easily set and track multiple savings goals, and they can use a single account or multiple cash and investment accounts to fund their goals.
Engaging and Empowering
Enables consumers to prepare for short- and long-term goals, time-based goals, life events, and specific purchase goals
Consumers can prioritize between goals and the accounts used for funding them
Users can customize goals based on their needs
Saving Made Easy
Help Customers Reach Their Financial Goals
With a realistic, customized view of what’s possible, based on their individual finances, Save for a Goal helps consumers in their quest to achieve financial wellness.
Handy reminders, alerts, and notifications such as progress bars, charts, and graphs keep consumers engaged and emotionally attached to their goals.
Save for a Goal helps consumers:
- Build goals to help with short- and long-term financial planning, such as buying a new purse, new car, or retirement.
- Plan for lifestyle goals such as planning for a vacation or a new family member.
- Understand how much they can afford to save and set aside to reach their financial goals.
Envestnet | Yodlee's Ease of Use Includes:
- User Friendly: Engages and easily on boards novice users who have never saved for a goal before
- Visualization Tools: Alerts and notifications like progress bars, charts and graphs, and alerts keep users moving forward and motivated to achieve their goals.
- Responsive Design: Flexible design enables users to see their goals across a spectrum of devices, user interfaces, and platforms.