We’re looking forward to joining 1500+ innovators when tech meets finance in New York September 12-14 at FinovateFall 2022. As a previous Finovate “Best of Show” winner, we can attest this event is well-curated and well worth your time. Connect directly with people who matter – senior innovators, senior decision-makers and senior VC investors – representing the entire fintech ecosystem, during interactive demos, executive briefings and insightful general sessions.
Come for our demos and register for our exclusive rooftop Happy Hour.
Like our fellow fintech innovators, we’ve been working harder than ever during the pandemic and are excited to showcase our latest releases in person, including our newest product, the Envestnet SMB Portal.
Designed to empower the small-to-medium-sized business (SMB) market, the Envestnet SMB Portal centralizes business and financial data and analytics that help banks and financial institutions deliver financial wellness solution for their SMB clients. With 170+ app and data connections, including the apps most SMBs use to run their businesses, it’s a multi-problem solver that opens the door to strategic conversations about growth and partnership between SMBs and banks.
Come see this and other our industry-leading, data-powered solutions for yourself at Booth #402. And while you’re here, be sure to register for the happy hour we’re hosting at Bar 54 after Day One of Finovate demos. It’s a great way to unwind and hang out with industry peers as you enjoy river-to-river views of the Chrysler Building and lower Manhattan from 54 floors up at New York’s highest open-air rooftop bar.
Things to do in NYC
While in New York City, we recommend visiting these spots in-between sessions and after a full day of learning and networking:
- The Comedy Cellar, widely considered to be the best comedy club in the country.
- Rockefeller Center where, according to its website, “New York is reinvented daily” with one-of-a-kind experiences, including the “Top of the Rock” Observation Deck and Radio City Music Hall.
- The Morgan Library and Museum, a must-see museum and cultural space that was once a multimillionaire’s personal library.
- Bryant Park, located just one avenue over from Times Square, offers nearly 10 acres of seasonal gardens, eateries, and bars.
- Tanner Smiths, a lively midtown bar styled as an early 20th century New York drinking house.
- Lombardi’s Pizza is America’s first pizzeria, still offering its smokey-crusted coal-oven baked pizza.
- Bibble & Sip, a bakery and coffeehouse that makes all its baked goods in house.