Robust Insights for Greater Value
Our business insights enable financial institutions to easily get answers in real-time to key questions like "What trends are driving my business?" We extract information from comprehensive financial data to answer these crucial questions anywhere, anytime, on any device, so you're always armed with up-to-date information.
Business Insights Powered by Data + Intelligence
Whether you're in wealth management, banking or fintech, you can leverage Envestnet | Yodlee's data and tools to pull deeper insights on your business and customers.
Deeper Understanding of Your Clients
Provide better service, customise offerings and make decisions that help grow your clients' bottom line
Optimise Your Business
Data and insights help you determine areas with growth opportunities make impactful decisions that help you grow
Real-Time Analysis & Answers
Our business insights tools are dynamic and available across digital, mobile and conversational ai platforms
See what is under or outperforming in a specific sector of your business, so you can make adjustments quickly
Improve Customer Satisfaction
With advanced business insights, you can personalise product and service offerings that are more aligned with their needs
What Business Insights Can Do
Get Answers to The Big Questions
At the end of the day, business insights–like the ones provided by Envestnet Intelligence–help wealth managers and retail banks answer the questions that executives are asking. Advanced business insights tools offer access anywhere, anytime so you're ready on the spot.
Business insights can help answer common retail banking questions, such as:
- What is my wallet share for customers who are aggregating?
- How many customers have adopted aggregation?
- Can we identify opportunities to convert held-away assets?
- How much are my clients spending with competitors?
Business insights can help answer common wealth management questions, such as:
- What are my clients/ percentage of spending to assets?
- Is there an opportunity to address held-away debt?
- Can we identify cash opportunities from accounts at competitors?
- Which advisors are most successful at uncovering new revenue opportunities?