Provide Clarity Around Spending
With Envestnet | Yodlee’s transaction API, FinTechs can view transaction details across various connected accounts, view transaction dates, amounts, and a simplified description of the transactions - all in one place. Advanced machine learning techniques clarify and contextualize transaction data, making the information easy to interpret and understand helping consumers reach their financial wellness goals.
Transaction API Benefits
Clarifies unidentifiable purchases, and decreases support and fraud research costs
Enriched data and insights enable you to accurately provide personalized financial advice and improve the customer experience
Data access uses the same security and privacy protocols that commercial banks use
Our developer portal contains quick start guides, tools, techniques and documentation aimed at helping developers launch their products quickly and effectively
Updated documentation library provides sample code and apps, alongside fresh tech docs that streamline development
Accelerate your innovation with high-quality data delivered at faster speeds with our best-in-class developer experience
Type of Transactions
Through our platform API, Envestnet | Yodlee provides access to the following transaction data.
- Merchant: The name of the merchant associated with the transaction.
- Date: The value provided will be either postDate or transactionDate. postDate takes higher priority than transactionDate, except for the investment container as only transactionDate is available.
- Amount: The amount of the transaction as it appears at the FI site.
- Description: The amount of the transaction as it appears at the FI site.
- Type: The nature of the transaction, i.e., deposit, refund, payment, etc.
- Category: The name of the category assigned to the transaction. This is the category field of the transaction category resource.