10 Great Facts About Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator Companies
We like to think that we have some amazing companies in the Yodlee Incubator. But just to back up those thoughts, we decided to gather some facts about our companies, to prove they’re amazing. In honor of Top 10 lists everywhere, here are ten great things that graduates of the Yodlee Incubator have done:
- Be named “startup most likely to develop a cult following”
- Close a commercial deal with JP Morgan Chase
- Graduate from the following programs:
- Sign customers that manage over 1 million apartment units
- Present to 2,000 financial advisors at the Envestnet Advisor Summit
- Make the finals at TechCrunch Disrupt
- Close A rounds
- Be acquired
- Run the finances for more than 150 Bay Area preschools
- Analyze over $20M in spending patterns, and that’s just beta testers
So there you have it. Ten (15 if you include the sub-bullets!) great achievements by our companies. Of course, this is not an exhaustive list. If you want to learn more about the program and our graduates, go here or shoot us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re an entrepreneur with an idea to leverage financial transaction data, applications for our next cohort are now open. You can learn more here.