We’re excited to be joining fintech’s changemakers for another year in Las Vegas, October 23-26 for Money 20/20. Since its founding in 2012, this conference has become the premier event on the industry calendar where money does business. This year more than 8,000 people from 2,800+ companies will come to together to engage in fintech’s biggest conversation about the future of money.
We’ll “sock it to you” at Booth 1221 with demos, swag and more.
We’ll look to knock your socks off with live, in-person demos of our latest releases including our SMB solutions and Insights Engine. Then turn around and put them back on with a sock giveaway. We’ll also preview our transition from Envestnet | Yodlee to Envestnet Data & Analytics.
Serious business also calls for serious fun
In addition to our booth, we’re hosting a customer party at The Boom Box Room at Marquee Nightclub inside of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on Monday, October 24th at 6:00 pm. While in Vegas, we also recommend visiting these spots in-between sessions and after a full day of learning and networking:
- SUSHISAMBA, a restaurant offering a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine within the Venetian Resort.
- Bellagio Water Show, the most ambitious, complex water feature ever conceived, is free and located on the Strip just outside the Bellagio Hotel.
- Cirque de Soleil, the world’s most audacious performers, puts on six unique shows all around Las Vegas.
- Vanderpump Cocktail Garden, a glamourous garden oasis for hand-crafted cocktails and small bites at Caesars Palace.
- Las Vegas Raiders, one of the NFL’s most popular teams, take on the Houston Texans on Sunday, October 23rd at Allegiant Stadium.
- High Roller Las Vegas Strip Observation Wheel offers a bird’s eye view of the city.
- Live concerts featuring music’s biggest stars are always a good bet here.
Money 20/20 is an opportunity to be seen and heard by those who call the shots – 77% of all attendees are mid-managers and above. That’s why we’re back for another year, and hope to see you too. Use our discount code YDLE250 to get tickets if you’d like to meet us there.