Are you a small business owner, vendor, channel, reseller or investor? Or are you interested in cloud-based software to help your business grow? On October 29th at 11:00am, Yodlee Interactive is hosting a panel: How APIs are Driving Innovation in Small Business Solutions at SBWeb Summit East in Boston. The SBWeb Summit East will be a one-day event on October 29th with a cocktail hour meet-and-greet taking place October 28th. There will be a mix of informal sessions, networking, and a keynote from Constant Contact’s Chairman, President, and CEO Gail Goodman. In our panel, we will discuss the tremendous opportunity in small business app development and innovative solutions featuring Penny Duan, GM Partnerships at Yodlee; Rebecca Sheehan, Director SMB Business Development at Concur, Andrew Badstubner, CTO at Kabbage and David Pollock, Head of US Partnerships at Xero. Questions Answered:
- Why should SMBs care about Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)?
- How are Fintech innovators solving challenges faced by SMBs with APIs?
- How have Concur and Kabbage used our APIs for innovation and growth?
- What opportunities are available for entrepreneurs and SMB leaders?
- Where do SMB leaders start if they want to leverage APIs?